Arden has over 30 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Strong experience in all areas of instrumentation and Measurement.
- Extensive familiarity with field specifications and instruments
- Superior knowledge of applicable instruments and Measurement.
- High expertise in Multiphase Measurement standards ISO and API.
- Very knowledgeable with flow meter proving.
- Provide training for BP, NGC, and EOG in the field of Sampling and Flow Measurement.
- The Instrumentation, Systems and Automation Society
- President – ISA, Trinidad Section 2000 – 2001
- The American Society of Mechanical Engineers
Sham has over 30 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry.
He is Welker Certified.
His skills involve:
- Servicing and Repairs of Welker Samplers and Containers for Atlantic LNG, Phoenix Park Gas Processors Limited and BHP Billiton.
- Meter Proving and Calibration for the National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago
- Chart Recorder Repairs and Calibration onsite Trinmar Operations.
- Calibration and Servicing of Transmitters onsite Trinmar Platforms
- Turbine Meter Calibration onsite Tankfarm.
- Pressure Relief Valve Servicing, Repairs and Testing on the Ocean Lexington Rig and Petrosaudi Rig
- Pressure Testing Hoses and Lines for the Equipment Supplies West Indies Limited.
- Positive Displacement Meter Repairs, Servicing and Calibration for Unipet and Esau M Jan
- Repairs to Pneumatic and Hydrostatic Test Pumps for Schlumberger Trinidad Inc.
- Function Test Line Actuators, Hot Tapping Machine, Flanger Spreaders, Air Caddy, Torque Pump, Line Stop Machine and Pipe Cutting Machine for TISI Trinidad Limited.
- Gauge Repairs and Calibration for Schlumberger Trinidad Inc.
- Serving Sample Systems onsite Shell Trinidad and Tobago Limited